Crustless Gluten-free Quiche
This is a super easy and modifiable recipe. You can substitute with whatever goodies you'd like to put in - variety of veggies, meat/no meat; real cheese/non-dairy cheese; milk or unsweetened almond milk.
- 6 ounces diced cooked ham can omit and substitute veggies
- 1/2 medium zucchini, diced
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 4 ounces non-dairy almond mozzarella cheese
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened, plain almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
Add ham, veggies and "cheese" evenly in the pie plate.
In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour this mixture into the pie plate.
Bake for 40 minutes or until firm.